Monday, May 08, 2006

Who's getting your vote?

well...elections tomo in my state...for the past week or a few days more...the question most ppl seem to ask me is "who're u gonna vote to?". then when i say some party name they go either "what? why not this party? they've done bla bla bla"
what's with these people? first of all...the first question itself disturbs me.. Isn't that something like a personal question? I'm a simple citizen of this country. My political preferences are my business...I mean it may be a big news that this film star supports this party etc...but me just a humble engineer...
I dont mind it when people i'm quite close to ask me this...but when just-acquaintances ask me this question and then try to brainwash me...makes me uncomfortable...
and when it comes to politics...people are always quick to advertise their views...the pros of the party they support and the cons of the opposition...why?
why cant u guys accept people as they are? why cant u accept that others have a bit of brain too? that they'll survive in the political world without you being their sole guiding light?

2 comments:

Bala said...

thangala unnoda brains !!!!!

Girl of Destiny said...

Thnx subhash!