Friday, June 23, 2006

First steps...

Till sometime back I used to think that writing kavidhai was something that I'll never ever be able to do in my lifetime. Well I changed my mind now! I will not say that this is a full fledged kavidhai but hey! it's from an officially non-poet!

my first one

பேசாதே..
உன் வார்த்தைகள் தரும் அர்த்தங்களை விட
உன் மெளனங்கள் தரும் அர்த்தங்கள் ஆயிரமாயிரம்.

the latest

யாரை பார்த்தாலும் உன் முகம்
எதை பார்த்தாலும் உன் பெயர்
எங்கு கேட்டாலும் உன் குரல்
தூங்கும் போது கூட உன் கனவுகள்..
தபாலில் வந்த கல்யாண பத்திரிக்கையை புரட்டினேன்

கடவுளே! அதிலும் உன் பெயரா??

7 comments:

Bala said...

En nee ippadi mokka poda arambhichuta ?
u were good all this while na ?
y do u wanna join a club which is already overflowin !
Mathi na oru mark vendam ? loosu mari edhavadhu pannadha !

Nivi said...

hey.... i accept tht first one is a kavidhai.... but plz.... write no more... the 2nd one is horrible... :-)

Better continue ur usual work.. dont try anything new

Girl of Destiny said...

thnx niv n goofy!
But nuthin can stop me! If something comes to my mind, I shall put it down! :-)

Thiru said...

frenz,

unga blog-la mattum positive-a eludhina podhadhu... maththavangalukku comments eludhum podhu kooda positive-a eludhalaam..

after all variety is the essence of modern man.. there is no point in continueing one's usual work and that is not the way to live..
hope you will take it in the right sense, nivi..

i have read parthiban's kirukkalgal mathi.. adha vida un kirukkalgal-a irukkira kavidhai nalla irukku.. keep it up.. :)

Nivi said...

Thiru, Listen... I am not trying to give a negative comment or so...

Girl of Destiny said...

thiru!!!
thnx pal!

Girl of Destiny said...

hey devil...ur tamil??? please dont even compare that with my effort!