Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ode to the Stoneheart

You who have darkenened my days
Made my nights a sleepless daze

They fall from me, angry tears
Mute curses I throw at your ears

Do you have an inkling to what I feel?
Do you see anger in my eyes of steel?

What sin was it that I did
in a previous birth, now I'm punished

Will pretty sunshine
Ever be mine?

Or will my dreams
Be endless screams?

Hope moves me along
Ever so strong

For you may bend me, all you might
Break will I never, in my might

I pity you savagely, heart of stone
For your errors, may you atone

What a sad life you must lead
Without Love in your stead

You may lie, saying you don't need
A heart of love, but do heed

Love can be received, only if given
and 'tis what makes this world, heaven.

7 comments:

தேன்மொழி said...

hey nice one mathi....

you became a great poet da :-p

Girl of Destiny said...

ha ha ha...thank you! for the smiley at the end too!

Juvenile - J said...

mathi kalakra...

very nice..
like this one particularly..

For you may bend me, all you might
Break will I never, in my might

great work mat... keep it on..

Girl of Destiny said...

Yes I liked it too :-)
Thanks!!

Nivi said...

hey mat.. chance ila...
Awesome!!!

Girl of Destiny said...

Gracias!

Senthil said...

sorry pa unga alavukku enakku englipish padikka elutha varathu :(