Thursday, May 15, 2008

For sale

It is not a snap statement. I have come to this decision after much deliberation. This decision is the result of sincere prioritization. Much as it hurts for me to say it, I regret that I've got to say it.

I'm putting up my blog for sale.

I've had my auditor value the site. This was his verdict.


My blog is worth $3,387.24.



I know that there are many of you out there who may have a difference of opinion about the above mentioned price. I know what you're thinking. 'What the heck', you say to yourself indignantly, 'this blog is worth a damn lot more. It's plain daylight robbery at this price'.
To all of you, I say, 'I'm willing to consider your price'.

Any takers? I prefer online transaction. I can also accept cheques.

6 comments:

JK said...

Send me your account details with
authorizathion code and passwords.
:-)

Nalla commedy

Anonymous said...

haha.. how abt a merger sale? i tried the same thingie on my blog.. my blog also got a decent value... what say?

Girl of Destiny said...

JK... buddy... I maybe a joker, but never a fool ;-)

Girl of Destiny said...

Chriz, Sounds good.
Maybe we can join the ranks of ArcelorMittal types!

Uma said...

I m taking it from you..u may take my blog in exchange

King Vishy said...

Idhu nalla idea va irukkae! Let me check mine too :)