Thursday, August 30, 2007

A bird in hand

Another thought on being content.. Interpersonal relationships is one main area where being content is a super important trait to have. Sadly, many of us lack it when it comes to relations.

In my experience, I see that no matter how many ever friends I might have, if someone's friendship is what I cannot have, then that is what I'll seek. I can never be content until I have made her/him a friend too. Unfortunately, in the process I may upset a few apple carts, but I plough through, nothing deterred.

People, it doesn't matter if we have a hundred birds in hand, it's always the two in the bush that attract the eye!

5 comments:

தேன்மொழி said...

hmmmm ...
universal truth ...

this holds for everything !!
nice one mathi !!!

Bala said...

Birds Fly away wherever they are...

Girl of Destiny said...

Another universal truth bala! Good one.
Like everything else they too are transient. But that doesn't make a single difference to us mortals!!

Nivi said...

exactly... u said it!!!

BeIntellectual said...

well said ...............