Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Of Shares and Bonds

I had taken the day off from work. The morning passed by in front of the TV and with my book. Towards evening when I was looking for something to do, I was delighted by a message from my buddy, "Hey we're coming to your place now. Lets go shopping!".

Alrity! I was all geared up. Any time spent with my best buds was always fun. Since our respective lives now had other priorities, the time we three spent together had reduced considerably. Any planning that we do to get together almost always ended in a flop show.
It was impromptu outings like these that spelled F-U-N!

An evening of shopping followed by an absolutely scrumptious dinner at Pasta Fresca - A dinner peppered with animated conversations and shared confidences - The evening had all the ingredients that would make a Girls' Day Out all the more enchanting!

Life is beautiful when it's shared with best friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i am one among your best friend!

Anonymous said...

friends

Anonymous said...

oora suthardhunna, kozhandhai ku sandhoshatha paaru!!!! :-)

Nivi said...

hmmm... I enjoyed it tooo.. ;-)

Especially the conversation that we had about the NRI and the foreigner..;-)